Sierra Tools JB5571 Battery-Operated Ceiling/Wall Light with Remote






 Sierra Tools JB5571 Battery-Operated Ceiling/Wall Light with Remote

Sierra Tools JB5571 Battery-Operated Ceiling/Wall Light with Remote
Click to See More Detail




Saturday, May 17, 2014

Mr. Beams MB 530 Battery-Operated Indoor

Mr. Beams MB 530 Battery-Operated Indoor

Mr. Beams MB 530 Battery-Operated Indoor

Mr. Beams MB 530 Battery-Operated Indoor

Battery Operated Ceiling Mr. Beams MB 530 Battery-Operated Indoor/Outdoor Motion-Sensing LED Step Light, White
I've reviewed a few other LED lights as I am a safety nut and also prone to fits of obsessive researching and comparison. This Mr Beams model was purchased as a gift for my in-laws, and I had a chance to "install" it for them and test it out yesterday.

I'm using three different types of battery-powered LED lights in my own home in two stairwells. When my husband suggested purchasing some similar lights to make his parents' stairway safer, I opted to try this light made specifically for illuminating steps. Before going into details, suffice to say that I'm about to order the 3-pack of this light also available!

READ More
Mr. Beams MB 530 Battery-Operated Indoor

No comments:

Post a Comment